© 2021 AGVSPORT America, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
AGVSPORT America 2019 Rider Sponsorship Program: Gear House Pros is managing the 2019 Rider Sponsorship Program for AGVSPORT America. This sponsorship is to assist riders and qualified industry professionals by providing custom sized track suits delivered with your choice of colors and your name and logos. To provide quality custom suits at an affordable price there are limitations on color options, color placement and other choices. The suit available for this program is the AGVSPORT Monza-RC. Gear House Pros (GHP) will assist in suit design and make the suit available at a price of $1,099.99, a $300.00 discount from the normal retail price of $1,399.99.
Qualification: In order to qualify you must be an active licensed rider of a certified race organization in the USA during the 2019 season. Industry professionals and instructors/coaches and employees (with on –track responsibilities) of certified Track Day organizations may also qualify.
Monza-RC Suit Details: The AGVSPORT Monza-RC suit features, 1.4-1.5 mm cowhide, Keprotec fabric, CE body armor, external metal sliders at knees, and shoulders, elbow sliders, perforation at specific locations for ventilation and comfort, accordion stretch leather at key flexion points, accordion stretch fabric at the back of the collar and a ventilated liner. The stitching is double, triple or quadruple stitched as needed using high tensile strength thread. Your leathers, like all leathers, will have variations in texture and color due to the nature of using natural hides.
Timeline: From start of the process to delivery of a custom suit takes about 6-10 weeks.
- Initial Customer Design: 2 days. GHP provides customer with a basic color template and customer returns a basic color design to GHP along with a $100 design fee (this fee will be credited to your final purchase price on your suit)
- Initial Formal Design delivered from GHP to Customer: 3-5 days. Design specialist from GHP works with you to create a unique design specification delivered in pdf format
- Custom Design finalization. 3-5 days. Customers commits with an additional $700 non-refundable deposit and makes final selections from the suit options along with any final changes to color designs.
- Suit Cut and Sewn: 2-3 weeks. Individual leathers pieces are selected, cut and sewn.
- Patches/Numbers/Name: 2-3 days. Patches and other custom additions are created and sewn to suit.
- Final QC by Gear House Pros in Texas: GHP provides a final QC check on the suit and the suit will be available for pick up or we ship to you after final payment is received.
Contact Information: Email us with your interest in being sponsored: email@example.com